Monday, August 10, 2009

Autoreply: Dear Sir, Third Person again.

Dear Sir,

It's the Third Person again. I know how much you love emails... typed written letters... or letters in general, but I thought I should pass this on to you.

The days here are becoming increasing more disjointed on the home front.

More fragmented.

I am genuinely becoming worried about the First. I know that placing everything in limbo seems reasonable. But I'm starting to wonder... Concern increasing by the moment.

Maybe this is supposed to happen. Maybe her sadness is a last ditch effort to hold on to something. In many ways that seems to make the most sense.

Nevertheless... I can't help but think you are going to lose her. Not in pieces.

But entirely. irrevocably.

And I don't know if there is any coming back from that. Well, irrevocable means just that I guess... Doesn't it? One does not come back. Does not build. There is nothing left.... To say or to do.

Then again maybe it's a phase, maybe...

Maybe she is fine and my concern is exaggerated by unfounded fears.

But maybe it's not.

Just thought you should know.

Sincerely,
Third Person.

No comments: