Monday, October 5, 2009

thoughts on running towards the sun.

Yesterday, I realized that I never read your words. The liner notes that would have made you the john to my alice. The secrets that could have only been understood had we made each line form a poem. The sequence of letters and numbers that would have made the answer to our equation correct.

Nevertheless, looking at the lines makes me wish I had not finished that line of reasoning.

Using the concepts to connect each smaller piece to a larger thought on a not so blank canvas.

And yet for any understanding or shared connections the affirmatives never made our answer the truth.

and maybe that's not such a bad thing.
maybe it is.

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter much anymore.
all i can do is finish reading and hope i figure it out one day.

with or without us.

No comments: