Friday, October 2, 2009

life recap... what i found out last night? =/

Disclaimer: for Miss. Hillman....

I was reminded again last night of the demise of my last franchise.... I guess empires built on sand don't fare comfortably near sea water (makes mental note)*.

Later on in the day in the process of moving things I was told Betty Crocker lost her show and is now set to 6am non-syndicated public access programing.... that of which is apparently ending, because Los Angeles can't afford public access... the good news was she is still allowed to cakebake on her own time. I guess with this new found unemployment I should look into the service industry...

baking cookies and bartending perhaps? =/

funny how so much can change in an instant.... i guess everything comes out as it should.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

well eventhough that particular franchise didnt workout you can rest assured that cookies leave crumbs and bartenders....well the good ones always get tipped... :)