Wednesday, January 13, 2010

name (:to my everything)

this
thought.
a shadow that connects the primordial orders of my working memory.

made me perceive
past
connections.
made me
believe
I under-
stood.
where i moving
where i was standing.
where i was.
till there was
this.

still
there was
un-knowing.
which transformed into seeing
seeing into
believing.
believing into actualizations of epiphanies colored in song.
visionary dances in deafening delights.
sounds blinded in silence.
in darkness.
in
this.

this.
the representation of definition is where it resides.
this.
is deification conjured by the current of creation
by the chaos of calm
by the mere thought of it.
of
this.

words
give passion, desire, and love no real meaning.
hold no measure or weight to what this feeling encapsulates.
in it.
in
this.

this.
is the reason sounds ascended into words
words evolved into
meaning
meaning formed into the
defined.
the reason Webster’s needed a book of reference to capture our collective frame of mind.

this.
each letter,
sy-lla-bles
formed by the need for articulation
for the need beyond all
need
formed my dreams into a wish list and conjured
this
into
Existence.

into being
into my thoughts.
my limbs.
my loins.
my heart.

this.

my dictionary.
my reason for rewriting all notions.
previous perceptions of emotions.
all feelings shaded by thoughts of under
standing.

this.

at the end of all reason
lies this.
in this.
of this.
in this.
and this
is.

you.

No comments: