Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Predilection: Day One.

I broke my promise, for the first time in almost a year. I don’t really know how to feel about it. I don’t think I feel angry. I was able to sustain that long, a year is a decent amount of time I suspect.

I’m not disappointed either. It doesn’t hurt anyone, especially myself or the people around me. It was just this one thing, I’ve never been able to shake. I think there was a point were I was inspired to abstain. There hasn’t been much I haven’t been able to kick, and at that point it felt good to know that there were others around me who were able to cut there own predilections either for the sake of themselves or their relationships with me. Should have known it couldn’t really last.

Not with them. Nor me. So here I am. Day one all over again.

And I don’t really seem to mind. Why should I, no one else seems to.

No comments: